The Afterlife Investigation
Breakthrough scientific evidence for the afterlife. The Scole Experiments. For five years a group of mediums and scientists witnessed more phenomena than in any other experiment in the history of the paranormal, including recorded conversations with the dead, written messages on sealed film, video of spirit faces and even spirit forms materializing.
These experiments may finally convince you there is life after death. The scientific team in change of overseeing these experiments include world renowned Cambridge Scientist – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Dr. David Fontana and Researcher Montague Keen who died during the filming of the documentary
Is there Life before Life?
Evidence that we have lived before
1. People who claim to have lived prior lives have always seemed fake to me. Too often they claim to have been someone famous, like an Egyptian Pharaoh, Napoleon or Joan of Ark. Certainly, if reincarnation is real, it is not limited to the rich and famous…Article: Scientific Proof of Reincarnation
2. James Leininger was not yet 2 years old when he began to have terrible nightmares. His parents knew he would outgrow them, but his screams frightened them. When they would come to his bedside, they often found him on his back, kicking his legs in the air and thrashing his arms — as if he were trying to escape from an imaginary box. He would also yell some garbled words that his parents could not understand…Article: Convincing Cases of Past Lives
3. Rabbi Yonassan Gershom is a Hasidic Jew and author of Beyond the Ashes — Cases of Reincarnation from the Holocaust. Hasitism is a branch of Orthodox Judaism that promotes spirituality and joy through Jewish mysticism. This very ancient mystic tradition is based on the Talmud and the teachings of the more recent Kabbala…Article: What Did Jesus Say?
4. While most people think of reincarnation as a dogma of religion or an interesting philosophy, the Buddhist monks in Tibet have developed it into a science.
This ancient and isolated Himalayan community has a tradition of contemplating and recording the aspects of human consciousness. Buddha, himself, began these thought experiments as a means of understanding human suffering. He discovered that our misery comes from our reluctance to accept change and our emotional attachment to both situations and material objects. Buddha understood that change is an inevitable process with time and he devised a method for detaching oneself, mentally and emotionally, from transient phenomenon…Article: Tibetan Buddhism: Rebirth v Reincarnation
5. Hinduism is the oldest and most intellectual religion in human history. Great minds contemplated ideas about God, the soul and human existence long before there was a written language to record such things. As such, the religion was mainly an oral tradition. There is no known founder. Yet the ideas about reincarnation, the laws of karma and the abstract nature of the Creator remain the ultimate revelation and source of almost all other faiths. We explore Hinduism, the Bhagavad-gita and Krishna Consciousness in this summary…Article: Hinduism: The Source of Knowledge
6. “Seeing the light” refers to the personal experience that is reported when one remembers their true identity as something “other than this body.” There are many methods that have been used to achieve this goal. Meditation and good living are important but some ancient cults also used a technique that involved fire or reflected light.
The method, called “phosphenes” is explored and a possible explanation of how it works is given for consideration. We start this journey in Greece, about 3600 years ago, during the Bronze Age. Our focus is part of a secret cult called the Eleusinian Mysteries…Article: Seeing the Light
7. This is a “true” story of a hypnosis session where an obese patient was receiving therapy for overeating. The hypnotist attempted to suggest that the patient remember how it felt to be thin and began a typical regression procedure. Not being careful on the selection of words, the therapist regressed the patient back to a time “when you were light“. This reference to light apparently brought the patient back to a time between incarnations — only the subsequent life that was recalled was not in the past… This amazing transcript is reproduced, word for word, and describes a life in the future. What do humans look like? How do we live? What mysteries have we solved? Although we cannot vouch for its authenticity, it is certainly a thought provoking and interesting read…Article: Can We Recall FUTURE Lives?